The Black Diamond Comfort Fit Form ("Last") used to construct these boots has been designed for maximum comfort and accurate fit. In addition, the Enersole System includes a high-density polyurethane midsole that absorbs energy. The second layer of comfort includes an Ortholite breathable polyurethane footbed that provides all-day comfort. The footbed fabric cover absorbs perspiration and is removable for fast drying.
Comfort System : Comfort Fit Plus - with Enersole
- Boot Height : 16 inch
- Upper Midsole : 2.0MM High Density Rubber with calendared fabric
- Lower Midsole : 6.8MM
- Coated Felt Insulation : 6.0MM Open Cell Foam Leg
- Lining : Kevlar/Nomex with 1.2MM Coating
- Leg Lining Stitch : Lining includes backstitch
- Toe Lining : 1.4MM Net Lining Calendared Coated
- Tibia Protection : 3.0MM Heavy Corrugated Roll
- Steel Toe : ANSI - Z41-1999 Standard
- Steel Midsole : Stainless Steel Steel
- Shank : Triple Ridge Steel
- Outsole : Molded Rubber K-Lug Design
- Footbed : Ortholite breathable PU, fabric covered, removable
- Pull-On System : Cotton Drill Friction Coated with Spread Cotton and Nylon Net
THIS PRODUCT HAS ALSO RECEIVED CERTIFICATION TO THE FOLLOWING:
Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910, 156(e)(2) effective July 1, 1992
Cal OSHA title 8 G150 Section 3408 effective April 30, 1985
Steel Toe: 93 ft./lb.
- Drop Test Steel Plate: 300 lb.
- Penetration Test E.S.R (EH): 18 kv Test